Well, seems like it is not just me who has been nesting for this baby! Look at what my wonderful husband has done just in the last 36 hours:
- put in the mattress in the crib
- hung the artwork in the nursery (photos to come when I find the camera...). Quite a feat with a wife who couldn't make up her mind...
- hung a mirror in our bedroom that has been on our floor for over 2 years
- hung a mirror in the guest room
- washed both cars
- put extra dirt in the front yard
- watered the yard and making it look very nice
- set-up the pack-n-play in our bedroom
- installed the hammock in the pack-n-play
- installed the car seat in the car
- put together the stroller
- put together my nursing stool
- transplanted a sapling from our yard to a pot
And made dinner for me (and we had nothing in the house - even had to go to the grocery store to get food!). What a great husband! I'm so lucky and blessed!!