Sunday, June 08, 2008

My husband's been nesting...

Well, seems like it is not just me who has been nesting for this baby! Look at what my wonderful husband has done just in the last 36 hours:

- put in the mattress in the crib
- hung the artwork in the nursery (photos to come when I find the camera...). Quite a feat with a wife who couldn't make up her mind...
- hung a mirror in our bedroom that has been on our floor for over 2 years
- hung a mirror in the guest room
- washed both cars
- put extra dirt in the front yard
- watered the yard and making it look very nice
- set-up the pack-n-play in our bedroom
- installed the hammock in the pack-n-play
- installed the car seat in the car
- put together the stroller
- put together my nursing stool
- transplanted a sapling from our yard to a pot

And made dinner for me (and we had nothing in the house - even had to go to the grocery store to get food!). What a great husband! I'm so lucky and blessed!!

No comments: