Monday, June 30, 2008

D + 11 or I - 2...

Okay, is this getting a little ridiculous? Sorry for my "late" posting this morning, I actually slept in. Maybe Pumpkin knows something I don't...at least we know that in 48 hours I will be in labor...

The massage was great yesterday - for all the pregnant and post-natal momma's out there, I would highly recommend it! Awesome! Then Ry took me out for Hawaiian snow cones! yum! Then some walking too! We ended the evening with a nice, romantic dinner at Chee Zee and my super husband shared a sugar-free dessert with me!

Today we are going to the doc again this afternoon. I will pack my hospital bag and hopefully be able to use it!

Here are some pics also from this past week!

41 weeks


us (me, Ry, my brother and sister) with our grandparents


me and my little brother Stephen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at your appointment!

--Rachel

Sarah said...

Praying for you and for a safe delivery for pumpkin!