Friday, June 27, 2008

D + 8...

Well, need to take that 41 week pregnancy photo...got to keep the records accurate!

Two-thirds of my guests have now left...kinda sad but now back to relaxing! Did do some walking yesterday (Ikea, Bath and Body Works, Babies R Us, Bed, Bath and Beyond...) and the lady at Babies R Us kept telling me that the baby could come any time, even right now. I told her that was fine with me!

Not much going on today, probably just going to tidy the house, plan the baptism party, and get a few things organized. I did find an interesting study for those of y'all with kids of walking age... A $100 Visa gift card sounds good for 1 1/2 hours of work...
CWT Group is conducting a focus group for moms, dads and their babies (ages 9-16 months) to test a new product that helps infants and parents during the “learning to walk” phase. The focus group will host two sessions on Wednesday, July 2nd from 9:30am-11:00am and 11:30-1:00pm in central Austin. Parents will only need to attend one session. They will receive a $100 Visa gift card and product for participating. If you are interested and have a baby who pulls-up and hangs onto things to walk, or can take a step or two, e-mail Lydia at walkinginfo@gmail.com or call (512) 968-6642. To see more details, click here.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are relaxing AND being productive - a hard balance that you seem to do well. Can't wait to see 41-week pic!

--Rachel

Em said...

Alexis, sorry for my absence on your blog. I am having computer issues. Just wanted you to know that you have been in our throughts and prayers and we just keep checking back for those baby pics! Hang in there. I was anxious and unrelaxed at the end of all five of my pregnancies... and I never made it to my due date. I think I would go crazy if I went past. That's got to be had.
PRayers!