Thursday, October 01, 2009

Small Successes - Oct. 1

FaithButton

Seems like I missed this in September, but can easily start again!

1 - Went to my first Zumba class last night! yea! Been meaning to go for ages, and finally found a class. This may just be where you can find me on Wednesday nights!

2 - Finally called the car insurance about 3 little cracks in the windshield. Seriously, this has been on my list for months! And they are coming to our house tomorrow to fix it! yea!

3 - I've decided this week to just "go with the flow" this week, and it has blessed me greatly. Nate and I had a spontaneous trip to storytime at the library (which we hadn't been to in ages), went on a little retreat at church, was surprised by a lunch out with my husband, went through the grocery story backwards (and saved $47 in coupons), had a great massage, and enjoyed a fun lunch with my sister. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

For more small successes - click here.

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

I'm still playing catch up here today....thanks for sharing your week's better moments! They brighten my day!!! Love the idea of Zoomba....!!!! Cool! Much love!