Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Daybook - May 5


For Today (okay, only a day late), my Daybook ...

Outside My Window…
hot, sunny, and humid!

I am thinking…
That I've been married to my best friend for 7 years yesterday! Whoop! And we're just getting started!!

I am thankful for…
that my husband asked me to be his wife, and through all our trials and tribulations, we've become soo close! He truly is the love of my life

We are learning…
Full on crawling! And into it all - especially dog toys. I don't know why they are more intriguing than baby toys...

From the kitchen…
Need to work on my meal plan! Going to the neighbors tomorrow, and one of our favorite priests, Fr. Mike, is coming for dinner on Friday!

I am wearing…
grey capris and white shirt

I am creating…
still working on Nate's 9 month update cards to family, and his 10 month update...

I am going…
took our friend Shana and Thomas to Jungle Java today for her birthday. Just errands and cleaning (seems like I do that every week...)

I am reading…
finished my Dr. Laura book (In Praise of Stay at Home Moms) last week. Now I really need to start the Shack.

I am hoping…
that we can get this house child-proofed soon!

Around the house…
the garden is growing! Soo wonderful! Also need to figure out how to get Nate on a better sleeping schedule...no naps are draining me (although he is taking one now!)

One of my favorite things…
seeing Nate explore the house. Yesterday he banged on a door and his metal trash can for 10 minutes! He is having soo much fun exploring everything!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Sun Harvest, Mom's rosary group, Sam's, dinner with neighbors, dinner with Fr. Mike, and my Mother's Day weekend!!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing, from our date night a week and a half ago. My parents watched Nate and Ry and I went out to the Domain for appetizers, martinis and dessert!

No comments: