Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Daybook - May 19


For Today (okay, only a day late), my Daybook ...

Outside My Window…
cool, sunny, nice!

I am thinking…
That I don't like having a sick son! Nate has had a fever since Sunday and the doc says he has a virus. Have to ride it out!

I am thankful for…
that the only thing I can complain about is that Nate is sick. God is good!

We are learning…
More crawling! Nate is also loving to dance, move his hands around, and eat some new foods (like french fries this weekend!)

From the kitchen…
With a sick baby I don't want to cook. Hopefully I have some frozen meals I can whip up this week!

I am wearing…
olive green pants and 2004 Old Navy shirt

I am creating…
I'm embarrassed to say...Nate's 9/10 month cards! Seriously, will I ever get this done?

I am going…
to stay home. Can't go out until Nate's fever breaks and is low for a day. Was 102 this morning, so nowhere today or tomorrow. Hopefully our mom's rosary group Thursday and maybe out hiking or something like that on Friday, since Ry has the day off! Field trip!

I am reading…
not much. Too much time on-line - finding our summer vacation plane tickets, blogging, etc.

I am hoping…
Nate gets better soon! The fever doesn't seem to affect his mood - still crawling and laughing and all.

Around the house…
Eat some of my yummy garden veggies! Hopefully some squash and jalepenos this week! Also Nana is coming to visit, so it will be nice to have her help tomorrow. And not to forget - our housemate is moving in Saturday - my sister for the summer!

One of my favorite things…
that I stay at home with my son. Even though this week with Nate being sick has totally turned "my schedule" around, knowing that it can all wait and I can just hold my son and comfort him and not have to worry about anything else!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Sun Harvest, Mom's rosary group, Nana visiting, my sister moving in, long 4 day weekend for Ry!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing, my smiling, crawling son!

1 comment:

Mrs. G said...

Alexis, I hope Nate gets better soon so we can see you all on thursday. I've also been very grateful lately for being able to stay at home with Roxy. We are very blessed!

=)