Saturday, May 02, 2009

6 babies...

At Pumpkin's baby shower, I had 5 other friends who were pregnant with me. The first 3 of us did not know the gender of our babies, the last 3 knew they were having boys. Well, it turned out we all had boys!

Here we are at the shower (in May 2008)

And here we are 11 months later! The boys range in age from 11 months to 6 months. From left to right - Kristy and Joshua, Paula and Sam, Robin and Drew, Me and Nate, Lisa and Andrew, and Rowena and Henry.

I also figured out that between the 6 of us we have 12 children under the age of 4 1/2, and THEY ARE ALL BOYS!! Craziness!

Guess we will have to keep up these reunions - it was fun seeing all the boys and seeing how much a child can change from 6 to 11 months (and us moms change too)!

And Happy 10 month birthday today Nate!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

WOW that's a LOT of boys Alexis! It's so cool to see the before and after :)

Kimberly said...

That IS a lot of boys...but as a mother of 2 girls I can tell you you're not missing a thing! Girls are something else, dramatic, emotional, tempermental...trust me...boys are great ('cause I've got 2 of them too!).