Tuesday, May 04, 2010

8 years ago...



(Kauai on our honeymoon...what young kids we were)


I married my best friend.  The best friend I have ever had.  I thought it took forever for him to ask me (3 1/2 years), but now we have been married twice over!

Our wedding day was special, surrounded by friends and family.  I don't think, though, I would say it was the best day of my life.  My best day is tomorrow, knowing that I have a wonderful man to share it with.

Thank you Ryan for asking me to marry you.  I am proud to be your wife, best friend, and mother to your children!


To infinity and beyond!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary to you two lovebirds!! May God continue to bless your family!

Ryan D said...

Thanks, honey. I love you sooooooo much!

Mrs. G said...

Happy Anniversary! What a cute picture.