Monday, January 18, 2010

Marriage Encounter...

3 years ago Ryan and I made a marriage encounter. We went up to Ft. Worth, and spent an entire weekend focusing on us, our marriage, and where we were going. 2007 was quite a year for us already, as I was recovering from my d&c after our 2nd miscarriage in January. So, when my parents offered for us to go as a gift, we readily went in February. It was wonderful. That year had many challenges (friends living with us, our 3rd miscarriage, medical issues, and finally our successful pregnancy with Nate), and I truly believe our time spent that weekend helped prepare us for it.

If you are interested in the program, you can find more about it through the National Marriage Encounter of North Texas. And if you decide to go, maybe we will see you up there...

No comments: