Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christmas!

Okay, I"m only like 1 month late, right? We had a great Christmas - travelled between Ft. Worth and Waco and even go to have some snow. With Stephen from Chile, and Ted and Mama from New Mexico, our family was all together! Nate sure loved opening presents - I think he's getting the hang of it now! And we saw some friend that we hadn't seen since their wedding several years ago!

Here are a few of our favorite photos!

Doing his chores, washing dishes
Christmas day, in the snow!
Nate and Dad
my siblings with Nate
Ribbon boy!
Nate and Dedimama (my grandmother)
pose with Dad
Nana hugs
Dedimama and her boys
us girls, after our makeovers!!
like father, like son
Nate and his uncles
helping Papa
Ry and his college buddies and their kiddos
the entire family!
my absolute favorite photo! Can he get any cuter?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Alexis,

He's just adorable. I'm so excited that I've been able to watch him grow. He's really starting to look like a big boy. So cute.

Mrs. G said...

Really cute pictures! Nate sure looks like his daddy. You and your sister and your mom look really cute together after your makeovers :)