Tuesday, January 09, 2007

update...

Well, just and update on the latest progress. First, thank you for all your prayers (I know y'all read this blog). This has really been a difficult time, and I know your prayers have lifted us up and comforted us during this time.

We saw our doctor today, and my HCG levels (which were only increasing slowly), are now decreasing. The baby is just not growing as she should. I also have had no pregnancy symptoms, as I did have earlier in this pregnancy. We can either wait and have the miscarriage normally, or have a d & c. We have opted for the d & c, and that will be done this Friday at 12:30. If you could pray for us then, and for our continued health and fertility.

thank you again. may we be blessed to share some better news in the coming months!!

No comments: