Thursday, August 27, 2009

Small Success - August 27

FaithButton

Here we go! Been a couple weeks since I did this, but I think we are back on track now!

1 - Started to work out again this week. I keep using the excuse that I have Nate and can't workout, so I've decided to do some of the downloadable workouts on our digital cable. They seem fun and I can vary 'em every day.

2 - Got my gift for my newest godson (who will be baptized Labor Day weekend) already so I can have it blessed for him this weekend!

3 - I woke up with no problem at 4:45 am Tuesday morning to take my sister to the airport. Now if I could only get up to work out in the morning... :-)

For more small successes - click here.

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

Wonderful list, and what a great Godmother you are!!!

Much love! Many blessings!