Thursday, August 20, 2009

A new soul...

It is in sadness that I write this, but heaven welcomed a new soul this week. I only recently found out that I was pregnant, and yesterday it was confirmed that the Lord welcomed our little one into heaven. Both Ryan and I had a feeling it was a boy, so we have named the little one Luke David.

We will miss you little Luke, and hope you are enjoying heaven with your brother and sisters!

Philip Gabriel, pray for us.
Mary Isabelle, pray for us.
Lucy Grace, pray for us.
Luke David, pray for us.

9 comments:

Kristy B said...

Beautiful names Alexis and Ryan :) And beautiful souls praying for all of you!

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you during this time of loss.
Jacquelyn Smith

Meredith said...

Sorry to hear it Alexis. My thoughts are with you all.

Kathryn said...

Oh Alexis, that leaves my heart heavy for you and Ryan tonight. My hope is you feel surrounded in peace by all the prayers...

Katie Rose said...

Dear Alexis and Ryan,

We are so sorry for this new loss, even as you gain an intercessor in heaven. Thank you for sharing your grief with us.

Brenda said...

I'm sorry to hear you had another loss. Praying for you!

Alexis D. said...

thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. this loss was especially hard, holding in my arms what we will miss. Nate has been great - has been giving my tummy tons of hugs and kisses!

Kristen said...

Prayers for you guys! I am so sorry about your loss.

Jen said...

Goodness, Alexis, those are the most beautiful names!

You remain in thought & prayer.