Monday, February 23, 2009

EveningBook - February 22


For Today, my Daybook ...

Outside My Window…
dark...

I am thinking…
can't wait to see my good friend Lorena tomorrow - yea!

I am thankful for…
taking a long, hot shower tonight! oh, so nice!!

We are learning…
baby sign language! We have a few books, and got a DVD from the library. Now we just need to practice!

From the kitchen…
Can't seem to do any menu-planning this week. Was craving risotto, so we had that tonight. Our traditional Mardi Gras meal is steak, so that's tomorrow. Haven't been to the grocery store in over a week - good we are heading out of town this weekend!

I am wearing…
my comfy white bathrobe - see "what I'm thankful for" above!

I am creating…
how to make Lent meaningful to myself and my family...

I am going…
to San Marcos tomorrow - yea! We haven't seen Lorena and Sebastian since November!! Then off to Mama and Grandpa's this weekend! May throw in a few walks and storytime at the library.

I am reading…
catching up on my magazines and some baby sign language books

I am hoping…
that I can make this a holy Lent for myself. Seems like it passes so quickly, and before I know it, it is time for Easter.

Around the house…
doing lots of clearing out - thanks to flylady missions, just like last week!

One of my favorite things…
carrying Nate in the backpack, getting all my chores done, and he is totally happy!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
San Marcos, walks, Ft. Worth...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…well, need to wait to upload 'em from this weekend....

No comments: