Monday, February 16, 2009

Daybook - February 16 edition


For Today, my Daybook ...

Outside My Window…
cold and drizzly

I am thinking…
How nice it is to have Ry home today and Nate is napping!

I am thankful for…
the beautiful flowers my dear husband gave me on Friday! And the honor to spend my life with him!

We are learning…
Nate is blowing his lips together and learned to make a kissing sound on Saturday! too cute

From the kitchen…
Already have my meal plan done this week - tostada night, girls night, spicy pumpkin enchiladas and tandori chicken! yum! I also need to think more about my meals during the day - especially breakfast.

I am wearing…
snowflake pj pants and a grey tank

I am creating…
need to send out Nate's 7 month email to my fam!

I am going…
to have fun this week! Lots of get togethers with friends! yea!

I am reading…
not much...

I am hoping…
that my sinus infection clears up

Around the house…
doing lots of clearing out - thanks to flylady missions!

One of my favorite things…
seeing Ry play with Nate - nothing's better!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Going to Brenham to see my good friend Lorena tomorrow, Mom's Night Out tomorrow night, Mom's prayer group on Thursday...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…from my little valentine!

No comments: