Tuesday, February 03, 2009

daybook...



A couple of my friends (Jenny and Jenny) are doing this Daybook, and I thought it looked interesting. Here we go! I think it is supposed to occur on Monday's but I forgot!

Outside My Window…
The cul-de-sac is clear, looks cool outside. Nice and sunny, a good day to do errands!

I am thinking…
Nate's been napping for almost an hour! Yea!

I am thankful for…
being able to stay home with Nate. It is soo wonderful seeing him grow and change everyday. I truly believe this is the best time of my life (so far, at least).

We are learning…
Seems like Nate has had some allergies, probably to food. So, we are starting over with the solids. I've purchased a few books, so we'll see what we can do!

From the kitchen…
My weekly menu planning is going great. I think it has to do that I got a great cookbook for Christmas, and Ry got me a 12 in Calphalon pan - which is super! I just love cooking. This week we have sloppy jo's, butternut squash soup, chicken stir-fry wraps, spicy black bean cakes and pizza night on Friday!

I am wearing…
jeans and my pink Smithsonian shirt, which I got just about a year ago when we were in DC.

I am creating…
working on Nate's 7 month blog post and email to family.

I am going…
to not get overwhelmed, and try to stick to doing just 1 thing on my to-do list!

I am reading…
Baby food books, how interesting! Still have The Shack on my nightstand...

I am hoping…
that Nate's rash clears up!

Around the house…
Need to do my blessing hour and have the house decent for mom's group here on Thursdsay.

One of my favorite things…
drinking my mocha while Nate played with his spoon this morning! Soo cute!!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Grocery store today - going down to Sun Harvest! Then walking with Shana and Thomas tomorrow, and Mom's prayer group here on Thursday. Yesterday we had a fun lunch with Sharon and Gianna!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…truly shows how our family has changed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - welcome to the club! ;)

Your meal planning sounds so good - what a nice variety.

Good job keeping it succinct - i need to work on that!! :)

See you Thursday!
JEN

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, and if you participate, you are supposed to link to the original Daybook creator at http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/ there is a place to insert a link to your daybook. Have fun!