I have a friend Kathryn who posts lots on her blog on her "Top 10". Well, I've been thinking about what are my Top 5 baby items, now that Nate is 3 months old. Here are my favorites:
1. I've really enjoyed breast-feeding Nate, and I have to have My Brest Friend. It has helped with my posture, keeping Nate comfy and more! I just love it!! Thanks for recommending it Jill.
2. My good friend Kristy gave us 2 sleep sacks for Nate. I just love them!! He can kick and move around, and it keeps him warm all night.
3. My friend Shana gave us a great gift - a nursing stool! It is great to assist in breastfeeding, and helpful for a short girl like me!
4. Triple Nipple Cream! I got this prescription from my doc - and it was great to help in those first few months as Nate and I got comfortable feeding.
5. I think one of the best things is our Tivo. What else can I do when I'm feeding Nate at 4 am? And all that Olympics I got to watch!!!
So, what are your favorite products?