Wednesday, April 23, 2008

31 at 31...


We here I am, 31 years old and 31 weeks pregnant! yea!

Had my appointment with my dietician today. We are doing well on the gestational diabetes diet, so no need for insulin at this point! yea! It has been easier to manage then I thought, especially with such a supportive and helpful husband!

We were able to have a tour of the hospital today too. The birthing rooms were great, but the post-birth rooms looked kinda small. May have to splurge and get a suite or mini suite. Hopefully they will finish the construction by the time pumpkin arrives...

Lastly had our doc appointment. I'm up 20 pounds with this pregnancy! yea! Everything else looks good. Now on to 2 week appointments...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's getting closer! Especially since you're at the two-week appts. You look wonderful!

Cathy said...

You look fab!