Tuesday, February 26, 2008

living in the 'burbs...

As many of y'all know, our house backs up to a dead-end road. When the weather is nice, people like to park back there and it creeps me out!!

Yesterday it happened again! I guess because it was a nice night. A pick-up pulled behind, and fixed it so the front was facing our home (and the back the field behind our house) - around 10 pm. Then all lights went off. I told Ry and he went downstairs. Turned on our light (there is no light on the street), and tried to look over the fence. No avail, they wouldn't leave.

So, I used my worried voice and called the dispatcher's office. Told them a creepy car was behind the house, and had been there at least 10 minutes. Within 5 minutes 2 sheriff's cars pulled up - lights in force! Eventually one went away, and we could see the cop talking to one person, a man. We couldn't see the other until she stood up in the bed of the truck. She was putting on her clothes!!! Yes, people were naked behind my house!! And I gave them time to "get in the mood" before I called the cops!

Guess I'm one of those evil suburban homeowner's now... Ry said if we had night video equipment we could have made lots of money on this experience. I just don't want creepy people behind my house! Find another unlit road!! And beware, this homeowner will call the cops!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What weirdos! Sounds like something you *think* could be happening, but hard to believe when it actually does! That's what 311 is for!

Sharon said...

Haahhaa! That's really really funny!...I'm SO SO glad we didn't buy your house! ;)

Alexis D. said...

I'm glad you didn't buy it either Sharon! It would have been funny being in a bidding war, and then become friends :-)

Ryan D said...

I just don't like the idea of people going at it behind our house...