Friday, February 29, 2008

10 pounds!!!

I have now officially put on 10 pounds with this pregnancy!! Seems like my double stuff oreo diet has worked! Only thing is that I probably can't do it anymore :-(

My doc appointment went well - 24 weeks!! Baby is growing and has a healthy heartbeat. Now to other baby stuff - to decide on a pediatrician, to circumcise or not (have to research, since we are not finding out), finalizing the baby room colors, cloth diapering, register, etc.!! I guess this is why God gives you 9 months - there is lots to be done! I always wondered this while I was dealing with our infertility - I wanted a baby now! But, in going through all this, I'm glad to have 16 more weeks (or less!!).\

Yesterday Ry and I had a romantic dinner at the Melting Pot. We love going out for fondue! And so did pumpkin - around 4 am he/she woke me up kicking!! yes, kicking!! seems like he/she likes the chocolate fondue.

Off to Dallas this weekend - work stuff and to see our god daughter. Ry will stay here - I was going to make him a honey-do list, but I think he has it covered.

3 comments:

FloridaWife said...

Wow! 10 pounds -- that's pretty good. I put that on a long time ago (much sooner than 24 weeks). I think at 24 weeks I was at 20 pounds.

So nice to hear how well you are doing. There is so much to do.

Ryan Dobson said...

Meanwhile, it's getting easier to notice pumpkin kicking back.

Charlie and Andrea said...

Yikes. I gain 10 lbs the moment I find out I'm pregnant.

Anyway, glad to hear things are going well for you!!! Yay!