Wednesday, September 07, 2011

1st day of school!

Nate had is first day of school yesterday.  He was in tears when I left, but when a couple friends walked by his room a few minutes later and they said he was fine.  The teacher (Mrs. Beth) said he did good, not great.  Room for improvement!  Every so often, she said he would ask when I was coming, but he did well otherwise.

When I asked Nate what he did, he said "boo hoo" (he cried).  He also said he went to the playground (which seemed to be his favorite).  When I asked him if he wanted to go back, he said "yes".  He also sang me the cleanup song, and a few other things that I couldn't decipher.

Mrs. Beth said he never took off his glasses, and only quickly showed her his eyes!

Hopefully tomorrow will go better...I don't think I'll be crying in my car again.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a cutie pie! You go Nate! :)

Don't feel bad about the tears, Alexis, that's a regular part of sending kids to school!

Hope Nate has a great day tomorrow.