Friday, March 13, 2009

newest gadgets!

I love trying new items, and now that I'm the "domestic engineer", I have found some to make my life easier. Here are a few of my new favorites. Feel free to comment on yours!

1. Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel - this stuff is super great! You just put it in the toilet bowl and it cleans with every flush. And the toilets smell super clean! And no scrubbing!

2. Ziploc Zip 'n Steam bags - these are super great! A great way to steam veggies, and no need to add water. Has instructions right on the bag to tell you how long to cook. Made potatoes in them this week and in 7 minutes they were perfect! Also used 'em for asparagus and doing carrots tonight!

3. Reynolds Handi-Vac - I've been trying to prep meals ahead, and this is great! We bought 1/4 of a cow last fall, and this has been a great way to reseal the meat to save it for a future use. Gave one to my mother-in-law and she just loves hers!

So, those are my top new items. Can't wait to see what yours are!!

No comments: