Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Baby Showers...

Baby Showers...

Well, Ryan has been complaining that I haven't posted recently...guess he just want to see what I want to write about.

Well, how about baby showers. I am throwing a second baby shower for a friend of mine. I didn't know her with the first baby, and wanted to celebrate this new life. I didn't realize the controversy regarding 2nd baby showers. Personally, I feel that every life should be celebrated! I also think I have a creative shower them (disposable) so she can stock up on all those things that run out way too quickly! Also, I'm gaining lots more data for my shower book that I've been working on. Time and money well spent, and I get to honor a woman who is a great person and supportive friend!

Guess I should work a little more! Until my next inspiration!

No comments: